Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jessica's career plans

This one is from about a month ago, but is definitely worthy of this blog.

For those of you who have followed my Jessica-centric Facebook posts, you know that Jessica is obsessed with cats. Every school paper that comes home has a cat drawn in the corner. Every pretend game she plays, she is a cat. She even has an alter ego named "Mad Kitty". Mad Kitty kisses and scratches, and "battles" (thanks Pokemon!)

It was a Saturday, and I was lucky enough to be able to have my niece Allison (6) come over to play with the kids. Jack, Jessica, and I went to her house to pick her up. On the drive home, my VERY bright niece informed me that when she grew up she wanted to be a Marine Biologist. Jack immediately asked what a Marine Biologist was. And while explaining it, Jessica chimes in and says "Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a cat."

That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment